How to fix google chrome not responding in windows issue
We all use multiple web browser for multiple purposes. There is the numerous number of a web browser in the world, which are used for various purpose especially that of connecting to the Internet. One such popular web browser which is quite popular is Google Chrome.
Google chrome is one of the leading names in the field of the web browser. The web browser has just built a name for itself for the class of service they provide to their customer. It constitutes more than 70% of the web browser market share. Its high popularity is mainly due to the compatibility, lightweight as well as user-friendly approach. But sometimes the user does face problem while using the Google Chrome, one of the common problem user faces is regarding google chrome not responding on windows10 2018 edition. A user can take the assistance from the technical support team or follow these simple procedures :
- First of all, the user needs to clear the DNS cache by going to the run command.
- Afterward typing the ifconfig/flushdns in the given panel.
- Now, go to the search menu and then type windows farewell and hit enter.
- In the left panel, select allow app through the window firewall.
- Click on the change setting button and then click on the select allow another app.
- Choose Google chrome and then click on add button.
- Afterward, a user needs to click on Ok button.
Call now:- 855-619-5888 Gmail Help & Support