Google 2 Step Verification is a security process applicable in every social media application which makes sure that your account is safe and secure. Also known as 2 step authentication process, it adds extra security backup to one’s account in order to make it safer and more secure. Every device setup has two-step verification access which one can enable or disable as per the convenience. Before the process of how to enable or disable 2- step verification for your Google account you need to set it up first which involves two steps which are as follows:
- With password that you know.
- Phone or security key which you have.
Enable 2 Step Verification in Gmail
Once you have enabled 2-step verification, always remember this is specifically for enhancing your account security. Therefore you need to keep security backup along with your 2 step verification that in any case, you forget it, you can restore your account. Steps of account recovery in 2-step verification are:
- Go to your Google account.
- Tap security.
- Tap on sign in Google and click 2-step verification.
- And click on any of the backup options like:
- Backup codes.
- Authenticator app codes.
- Backup phone.
Steps to set up 2-step verification before you can enable or disable it are:
- Tap on your Google account and click security on the left panel.
- Click on sign in Google panel and tap 2-step verification.
- Click on get started and follow the instructions.
Note that once your device has got access to 2-step authentication, steps of how to enable two-factor authentications on android and how to disable 2 step verification in Gmail and other apps, there are different steps such as
To enable two-step verification:
- Go to your security settings and sign in Google account.
- Tap on 2-step verification.
- In order to turn it on, tap on turn on 2 step verification.
- In order to turn it off the tap on turn off 2 step verification.
- Follow the next instructions and you are done.
Thus you can install or disable 2-step as per your convenience depending upon the requirement. But always keep it enabled to keep your account safe and secure. Most importantly always keep your backup info so that in case you lose your password, you still can get it restored. If you lose your account backup info, you might lose your account completely.
Get More Info Visit at : Gmail Support Number Or Call Us : +1-855-619-5888